4.18.2011

Ravel - Asian Fusion - $$

Website (Long Island City)

I'm afraid that if I publish this, someone I know might steal the idea from me... but since I discovered this boutique hotel's rooftop, I said that this is where I'd love to have my wedding (whenever, if ever that day should arrive). It's exactly the kind of place I wanted- trendy rooftop with a view of the city. The place is such an attraction in itself, you hardly need any decoration, and it's designed just how I like, so I would hardly have to make any adjustments to fit my taste. It's a modern, small-sized hotel right on the other side of the East River in Long Island City, and it has a very sexy rooftop overlooking the entire NYC skyline. In the summer the rooftop is wide open, and in the cooler months, they cover and heat it, so you can enjoy it year-round.

I've been meaning to try their brunch, but I've only been there for an early dinner, and I have to say, I was surprised at how good their food is. But you're honestly so distracted by the view, that all you need is a drink and good company. On the weekends, this place turns into a night club, but I haven't had much desire to check that out.

- Sushi rolls
(we shared a few and they were all good)
- Sesame tuna sashimi flatbread
(Super yum)



Each with drinks, we spent about $35.

No comments:

Post a Comment