3.10.2011

Agnadi - Greek - $$$

http://www.agnantimeze.com/ (Astoria)

While I went there with two boys, neither of whom I am dating, this is a great place for couples and friends. It has a very cozy feel. Fortunately for my meal, I let our Greek friend order in Greek. Unfortunately for my blog, I have no idea what dishes were what. All I know is that we shared several dishes and they were all incredible. Not one was less than amazing, and as I browse through this menu now, they all sound amazing.

I especially love that they serve wine in these authentic Greek carafes. The decor is simple, you almost feel like you're having a meal in someone's home. And the walls are covered with black and white photos of old Greek celebrities. It's quiet and comfortable, and the meal is very satisfying.



With wine, we spent about $40pp.

No comments:

Post a Comment