3.31.2011

Parisi - Italian Bakery - $

Parisi Yelp-ed
(Broadway and 31st St, Astoria)

I have mixed reviews about Parisi, but some people love and swear by it. There are some things that I think are great, and some things that I think I've had better elsewhere. They're just your typical Italian bakery, selling cheesecake, cannolis, and rainbow cookies. They have a great breakfast special: coffee and a roll for $1.50, and are conveniently located in my direct path to the N/Q train. They also have a really great cinnamon raisin biscotti that I bring into the office on occasion.

I wouldn't say that Parisi is my go-to place. In fact, I would go all the way in to Veniero's in the East Village if I really wanted some great Italian pastries. But Parisi is convenient and good...

No comments:

Post a Comment